User avatar

Deadman

Deadman

  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, too many ladies would not give up there cellphones.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but after them you fall deathly ill. I wish this was over with...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    No toes, I may suck at balance, but I can still function perfectly. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    You where way to subtle with your sanity, so people killed you.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    Your avatar makes me laugh every time I watch the whole thing.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Opera, it would take a bit but I wouldn't be using a certain word, and people could understand me. Would you rather be the smartest person alive, or be the ...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, that doesn't make a difference, and we are back to the start. The human race is still doomed to fall.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: What's in a gravestone?

    (Muhahah you cannot kill what is already dead!) Here lies Holysocks Born 1996 Died 2014 She finally realized that Deadman was actually dead and died of shock.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Battle Of The Beverages!

    5 Tea makes me sick, and I hate throwing up. Coffee is where it's at!

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Even if she didn't, is it still necessary to be concerned?

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    I'd love to have grumpy cat, we'd get along perfectly. Would you rather have a cat that does stupid stuff for memes, or a pet parrot that can read Shakespeare?

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    Blazer? As in the car? That's not nerdy. You know you're a nerd when you participate in a robotics club.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but your brain melts afterward. I wish I could go do what I desperately need to....

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    TheOneWhoNeverChangesTheirAvvie

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??

    Stick his hands in the nearest liquid. What would a girl do if she got gum caught in her hair and she could not pull it out?

    Jan 14, 2014


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind