User avatar

DeadEndsAreOptional

  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Covers

    Wow. I love the cover for "Everything Happens for a Reason: The Song in Your Heart". It looks so professional and, gosh, I love it. You did a great job ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Boy Head

    I really like the hair, and the eyes are awesome! I love the shine. :) This is a great drawing. - DeadEnds

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Prompt Attack

    Write a poem about a fairytale. Be original, make up your own fairy tale. Not a remake of a classic (Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast, Snow White, ect). Good luck! ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    I always go to it's a great site. I usually go to the "Advanced" search and fill the small form out to find the perfect name for my character. :)

    Feb 25, 2011


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet