User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Is this like some sadistic way to get tons of people to beg? I looked through here and everyone is either begging or using "puppy dog eyes." Although I would ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    At my school this is quite right actually, also I do agree with strayrebel on the cursing part.

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    this was my favorite book as a child and I definitely plan on watching it...just after avatar

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    I've heard great things about this movie and so I decided to go see it after school sometime this week. One thing I heard about it was that it has ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

    It's funny to see this thread since my little sister is still obsessed with that movie. I've personally seen it about 3 times, but she has seen it way to ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Oh wow this was one of the first bands I ever loved. I didnt buy the entire album, but picked up some songs on iTunes. I own three albums though!

    Jan 4, 2010


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec