User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

    It's funny to see this thread since my little sister is still obsessed with that movie. I've personally seen it about 3 times, but she has seen it way to ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Oh wow this was one of the first bands I ever loved. I didnt buy the entire album, but picked up some songs on iTunes. I own three albums though!

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Hi, Cosby. This is my first review but I will try my best to offer some constructive criticism. I had to speed read due to lack of time so this ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, Im new

    Thanks for welcoming me, but now im off to explore the other boards. Hope to see you all around.

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, Im new

    Oh gosh public school is much easier than being homeschooled. Well it might be different for you guys but my parents care a lot about my education so my mother ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, Im new

    Hi, I just joined the young writers society and I hope to learn more in terms of grammatical situations, character development, as well as intro paragraph(s). Although that stuff is ...

    Jan 2, 2010


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle