User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie?!

    Its gonna suck... =( I say this because once again Hollywood ruins a great book because they are unsure of how well it will sell.

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ranger

    Halt or Will because I just love rangers they are so cool using stealth tactics and bows, especially in this series since they have such great skills.

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    too true about gamefaqs although I've never been a member there. As for the newer 360s being reliable I've had my xbox for a year and so have two of ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    I love my xbox360 and I personally think it has a better friend system or social experience. AspiringAuthorA..M. you better watch out for all the PS3 fan boys yelling at ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Please gold star works you like!

    I prefer the bottom because I like to read what other people have reviewed about that way I don't waste my time repeating what someone else has said. Both top ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seven Petals -Chapter Two-

    Once again a cleverly developed chapter, I was unsure of where this was going, but for now I will assume it is veering toward the romance category. The part when ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Strange love

    Due to the fact that their were so many reviews already I decided that I will just offer some positive thoughts. First I enjoy the occasional romance and this one ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    Thanks young gun I will either review right now or when I get back from school

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Is this like some sadistic way to get tons of people to beg? I looked through here and everyone is either begging or using "puppy dog eyes." Although I would ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Sorry me again, writers block (ish) related question..

    Firstly I would like to note that the example you gave is third person not first. Next if your trying to work on a book/story/novel then maybe try not to ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Chapter 1 (1st draft)

    I am very happy that you posted in my thread to have me read this. It is truly amazing. Ok so here is what I have to say. I. Personal ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    I will go review it right now and thanks for the opportunity.

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden Key

    Hi, I'm going to give a quick content review and list any small grammar mistakes I find. C’mon guess I bet you won’t get it./quote] I think there should be ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    Ok, so basically I am up for reviewing anything except poetry or something from the art and photography sections. Please post the link and I will most likely have it ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tennis's Tremendous Reviews!

    Here is a script that I recently wrote... Genre: Romance Length: about 1500 words

    Jan 6, 2010


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)