User avatar

Day

  • Randomosity Re: What is my avatar?

    Yea, I am quite sure it is a dragon ball Z character. Maybe try googling it?

    Jan 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Prologue

    Hello Daydreams, This piece is pretty good, but I noticed a lot of similarities to Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series. It also kind of reminded me of the Matrix somewhat. You ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    ha, "dreamwalker"! Firestarter is right though that is the biggest issue with PC gaming. The graphics are always getting better and updated for games, while on the consoles the game ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    nah I havent used faces once yet at all. TUBM is running windows 7

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: owl city

    I've only listened to a few but fireflies, the previous #1 on the charts, was the only song that really in my opinion entertained me. All the others seemed like ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Things come out right in the end

    Thanks for being the first to comment I appreciate it! As for the actual work I turned in I fixed bungee in both incidents although it would appear that I ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews: critiques from the empress

    thank for reviewing appreciate it!W *tips*

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Prologue

    Thanks for the comments guys! Now here is a reply to you all @Jasmine: I will go try and review your poetry although it is not my strong point. @Daisy: ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    @DayDreams: Just wondering, why didn't you get contacts? I didn't because putting something is my eye is simply a bad idea... especially for me with my clumsyness and all. @Juniper: ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews: critiques from the empress

    Your one of my favorite people that writes reviews, so since I put something up I figured I would ask for a review.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Mind reviewing mine? thanks!

    Jan 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anyone wants some reviews?

    here you go... (It is a prologue in the other fiction section) thanks, DayDreams * tipped*

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Prologue

    This story idea has been inside my head all week. I understand it is short. Hopefully you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please utterly ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    meh, here I am... Romance otaku - glasses for the win

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: kingdom hearts

    yea, um hi welcome to YWS. I just joined as well, but I am quite sure this is the wrong forum to be posting this in.

    Jan 7, 2010


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet