User avatar

Day

  • Other Poetry Re: Father

    Wow, this is a very well written poem. It is about average poem length which is good, but I only wish it was longer. To me it flowed very well ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Shina ~ you are beautiful. Aqua ~ lovely face, are you European?

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Definitely the transformer because it is way more epic! Would you rather Drive from Philadelphia to California or Fly an airplane from Philadelphia to China

    Jan 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Chapter 1

    Thanks empress and Ben. First, and I would like to direct this at everyone, do not think you are being overly harsh or ridiculous. I understand completely that what a ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I pick secret option C! A nerd that is still beautiful! (If i have to choose then a nerd) Would you rather watch the wiggles all day or watch dora ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Sounds great I cant wait to start

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    Quite true but I thought this was to debate, and I was having fun. =)

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Sounds like a good storybook idea. Edit: I didn't realize someone had invisibility so I changed my power and backround. Name: Erika Night Age:14 Appearance: Five feet four inches tall. ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: An interesting question someone asked me today

    I probably wouldn't know what to say. Very strange though

    Jan 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    To give you something to do you can review the first chapter of specials! (other fiction)

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    Ps3 > Xbox360 and Wii hands down. Sure initially xbox360 had a 1 year head start and microsoft's pc based systems which were a big headstart for the company. The ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Chapter 1

    Hey, I am back with chapter 1. I'm assuming it felt like a long time since I posted the prologue because that always happens to me when I am waiting ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sore Lips

    Only a quick opinion. Overall I thought it was quite good, but I did have one area to critique. As no one knows I am a Christian and have been ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Prologue

    The title is great, but it is lacking in content. I felt that this prologue was too short. I do understand that this could shape into a great story. The ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Chapter 2 (1st draft)

    here is your review... I. Opening thoughts At first I was surprised to see that he actually went to a spy academy. His friend Matilda seemed like a very original ...

    Jan 10, 2010


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles