User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Superhuman is a superpower, like invisibility, shapeshifting...etc. Rational abilities are just things you're really good at. (i.e. amazing dancer, singer, marksman...etc.) Thank you for clearing that

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aqua ~ lovely face, are you European? Haha, thank you. Yes, I'm English. :D =)

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Sorry I'm quite new what is the difference between the two?

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Chupacabra

    Did you draw you avatar? because if so I really like it and definitly post. I am sure plenty of people are waiting for you to post again. I know ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hold your fire, heavens

    First welcome to the forums. Next I would like to express how intriguing this poem is. This was my favorite part. hold your fire, heavens; the skies are all at ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Swear Words Are Just Like Any Other Word?

    I agree with jenna, but I do curse occasionally. Mostly like meadow when I am playing video games. I can claim I play for fun, but it still makes me ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She

    I really like longer poems and this one delivered. Not much else to say that the others didn't cover, but I would like to say keep writing because this is ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Banners Torn

    I really couldn't go either way on this poem. At first I really liked it, but then as I kept reading I think it must have lost its rhythm. I ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    I was thinking about this at school and I wondered why cant we have a badge for having a story featured. For the first badge it could be one story ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mastering an Art

    I thought it was decent enough. One positive thing I had was that it felt slightly relateble to a real life situation. My favorite thing about it was the topic ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lions

    I felt that the arrangement of the story was good, but it was a little to hard to read. The only lines of the poem that made me stop and ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Chupacabra

    A very interesting picture you have presented for to us. I think it is funny how you thought of the idea to draw it. The only big problems that I ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon

    I really like it! The colors you used compliment each other very nicely. The purple eye seems like it is on fire. Although he is a "nice dragon" it is ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Lost Deams Go to Die

    I voted in between because I didn't feel as if it was your best work. I have read a few of your other pieces and this one just didn't seem ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: what can you see

    A note right now I am not very good at reviewing poetry, but I will make this quick and simple. I really liked the poem in itself, I felt each ...

    Jan 12, 2010


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott