User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Erika~ I sat expressionless driving the van through the twisted streets to where the other coates were waiting. Melinda was tied up in the middle row of seats in the ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Prologue

    Thanks aqua! Sadly the games are not the main topic though...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweet memories

    Hi, Firstly, I have seen you all over the place lately young. Well, I really liked the flow of the story. It felt smooth. My favorite thing that you expressed ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Please Listen

    I am with Ruby on this one, but I would like to offer some praise. Throughout the entire poem I felt the flow of the stanzas was very good. My ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    Ok, so basically I really enjoyed this. My favorite line was: Deep blackness consuming, I know its strange to say that the first line was my favorite, but it was ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Truth She Told Me

    I thought this was a very intiresting poem. Overall I really liked it and the theme. My favorite part was: then my broken smile, and my salty cheeks the moment ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Name- Logan Target Age (12-15)- 14 Weapon: Bow and Arrows SASS: Camoflouge Fears- Fighting in a close environment becuase he cannot fight well with anything but his bow. Anything Random?- ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    sure

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    *Claims for a guy* So when do we need to/can post the descriptions?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I really have no clue what Rangers is? maybe supposed to be something from rangers apprentice. Either way its pretty cool. 8/10

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please! Someone save my writing!

    Well, none of us here can tell you what to do. I would suggest taking a short break from writing then come back. It might help if you stay away ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Before anyone brings up problems with the featured works block, I'm just working on it. Beforehand, that little area cost over 200kb to load, which was killer on slow connections. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha from TW

    Welcome, I hope you enjoy YWS as much as teenagewriters.com. I know I like the layout here a bit better. If you have written anything already why not post it ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mystic Dance

    This is actually quite good. I am completely unsure of where the plot is going which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the kind of ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Say your sin Chapter 1 part one

    Ok, first a few things I would like to say. First, yay to another 14 year old writer who is good, and second I am taking latin, but I never ...

    Jan 13, 2010


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace