User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    *I have to drop out so sorry!

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Irrelevant: 1. We should make a discussion in the storybook discussion forum 2. I love how we or at least me is just sitting here waiting for the other to ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Sure I really want more people involved. *I really want the other people to start posting... Logan~ A few somethings flew right by my body. "What the fuck." I yelled ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *fixed the post above thanks. *Sorry I figured it would be more suspenseful this way, but the other peoples do need to post soon. Did you send those who havent ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Logan~ Although meeting these animals was soo exciting I was relived to hear Annabelle call "Hey Logan! Can you come here a minute?" "Iffy do you mind if I meet ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Logan~ I awoke well rested. It appeared that the other kids were standing around talking. I jumped down from my tree and started walking over to them. As I walked ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 1

    Just a quick comment. Sorry it took so long! Overall I really liked the way this chapter was presented. The description of rushing to school was adequate as well as ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sounds good jasmine. Also you should send a PM to those who haven't posted yet. --------------- Logan~ What a strange sight. Iffy had returned back to camp without the others, ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    ~Logan Some of the others had ventured into the woods to look for food, and a handful of us were still at our makeshift camp. I was sitting about ten ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Very sorry for not posting! I read through everything, so hopefully I can pop right in. Logan~ I had woken up among some other teens whose names I didn't know. ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Sorry, I was gone all night! Erika~ I really didn't enjoy being near Will and the other coates kids. Buds I didn't mind so much, but if there wasn't a ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I think they look more crystal like then gray because they seem to have so much depth Real troubadour this one. :P huh?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    ha, that internet explorer 6 issue is quite troublesome. At school YWS is unblocked so I like to come on whenever I can. Some of the outdated computers are running ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I think they look more crystal like then gray because they seem to have so much depth

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Erika~ I had followed Will into the detention hall to make sure everything went smoothly, but as soon as she was locked up I released my hold on her emotions. ...

    Jan 15, 2010


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables