User avatar

Day

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.

    hey, I will try to express my thoughts to the best of my ability. First I would like to touch on the subject of rushing to fast through the novel. ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Tide (Chapter 2.1)

    Hi, I think I am going to make this quite short. The thing I liked most was the length. Boy did you put a lot of work into this! I ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ignorance was never Bliss: *correct* Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey, First, I would like to say that the prologue was very good. I like the whole concept of their being a world war III. This factor alone adds a ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    OK, I thank you all for posting going to do some right now.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker~ I guess the show is over I thought as a few of the others walked out of the big tent. I couldn't be bothered to offer any more ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E DT

    that sounds good Light. BTW: fox your last post didnt make sense since we are tied to trees.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Thanks for letting me in so late! I have already read through the few posts. Name: Aron Night (neutral) Age: 18 Power/Circus Act: He is a tracker. He can sense ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    I am here, (sorry for delay) As a whole I thought it was very good. The paragraphs were pretty well structured. Obviously the main thing throughout is the humor. It ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    Crud, I forgot about this thread. I shall get to you all after school tomorrow if possible. EDIT1: Doing in order of length. Smallest to largest.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Logan~ There it was, perched up in the tree. I knew we had to run. "Iffy, Annabelle, I think we should get away from here" They were about to question ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Logan~ "It's okay, No one will ever hurt you girls again, I swear" I said. Iffy gave me a big hug. I was surprised at first then when I looked ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 1

    Woah a fifteen year old girl who hasnt read twilight! I am inpressed. BTW: I personally love criticism, but what I cant stand is when the people I let read ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *At school (lol) Midterms suck ~logan I had to formulate a plan. I doubted that the freak would be able to kill all of them that fast or hold them ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Loveless: Had to make due with time overlaps. Logan~ I woke up at what I think was about 7pm. Annabelle was still asleep on my lap. I didn't want to ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E DT

    I dont really think we can find out who is behind it because it wouldnt make sense for him/her to be in the place with us.

    Jan 19, 2010


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse