User avatar

Day

  • General Articles Re: The End

    Thanks everyone I appreciate the critique/comments.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    **Kili can overhear me talking to Nick and go see Else before we get to her?** Aron, Tracker ~ "Yea, she is staying at the hotel in town." "Oh good, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 2

    Hey again, So here is the deal, I figure that I since I will be reading every chapter after this from on I will just tell you one positive point ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 2

    I really don't have much to say other than awesome. The thing I felt that you did best was the descriptions. They were so abundant and flowed well. I really ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Chapter 2

    A/N: I know I took a long time to post, but here it is. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “No, stop. I don’t want to get up yet!” I mumbled. “C’mon sleepy,” a calm ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *Another contributing factor for their leaving was probably certain people here post so much that there is about 12 posts to read through when you come back after 5 hours. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker ~ The past day had come and passed uneventful and I needed something to do. Wandering around the camp was getting very boring, no one needed help setting ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    ~ Aron : tracker ~ Hopefully I was supportive enough I thought. Nick's move seemed to lighten a bit after I had finished talking to him. The camp was beginning ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *Small post I know just trying to fill in some gaps Aron, Tracker ~ "Are you sure its a good idea to go? Unless its something very important we might ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    >>Sorry for not posting I was playing xbox with my friends all last night

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The End

    Yes, it was incredibly sad the entire school mourned him.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *I've got you covered jok, I really wish you had a different power though. Maybe later if something gets annoying you can lose control and get stuck with one power. ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The End

    A/N: A short but touching story. This happened to a sophomore at my high school. I was not one of these boys XD. ~~ We stood their at the edge ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *Edit: A.J. posted as I was typing XD let me edit a bit. Sorry for bad flow had to change it. Aron, Tracker~ "On second thought I am going to ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aqua: its cool if you join, at least I think considering the title says its ok. jok: that power seems a bit crazy. maybe make him only be able to ...

    Jan 21, 2010


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984