User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker ~ "Nick Else is gone" I tell him slowly after her energy signal vanishes. "What!?" He turns on me. "She is either dead or has vanished somewhere. She ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because God wanted it to be that color. Why does Pretty Crazy have a funny looking cat as her avatar?

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will review you!

    Specials - Chapter 2 Other fiction HARSH PLEASE

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    (^^Other fiction)

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    (^^Other fiction)

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    (^^Other fiction)

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Ok, sounds good.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Essay-Help please!

    I think there is a homework forum somewehre ^^ It is under lounge (subforum)

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    'The merchandise" is a funny video. Definitly search it

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Haiti: How to Help

    My church is donating here. eerything goes straight to them

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Yes, they are amazing in concert!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pants On the Ground (lookin like a fool)

    It made me laugh, but now I get annoyed because SOOO many people are saying it. everywhere I go someone is singing it.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    thanks for joining, but I dont please do not join if you might have to quit half way through. Sorry, if I seem kind of rude, but it bothers me ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    My Profile: ********************** Name: Aron Night Age: 18 Power: He is a tracker. He can sense the life forces of those around him of those who have previously been here, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Hey, I have really been getting into storybooks lately and so I thought I would post one myself. This is based off the prologue to my novel. Plot: Set in ...

    Jan 25, 2010


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy