User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: kingdom hearts

    Definitly in my top 10 games ever. The mix between Disney and Square Enix's Final Fantasy series was amazing. It was beautifully done. As for my favorite character I really ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Best Work

    My opinions were very mixed. First a few short notes: 1. I would make the large spaces in between PoV changes smaller. 2. I don't think the name is necessary ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Chapter 2

    Thanks to both of you! I shall try and make Kyle seem more like a sibling. The whole ravage thing starts when the announcer is done talking, but she was ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Sooooo, when are we starting? :D I shall update thread title and tomorrow (thursday) we shall start

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need an Avatar? [Closed]

    Hey, due to the fact that I might not use this I will give you 50 points for the effort, but if you have someone else then do theirs first. ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker ~ I didn't feel like I needed to be alone, everything was perfect. We lay in the grass looking up at the sky, and at some point I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker ~ Elise had approached and I was curious to see what this was about. Hopefully it wasn't about Nick I was kind of annoyed at having to listen ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, tracker ~ I could tell Juliette was completely crushed. She was just sitting there alone outside Nicks tent looking so sad and a little bit out of it. Her ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSPV

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Grave

    OK, so my overall thought was that it was amazing. It bothers me so much, but some authors do not have a story inside their poetry that flows properly and ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Today Was a Fairytale

    I thought it was very good. The big thing for me was that I had a perfect story throughout every stanza. The only thing I thought was a bit iffy ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    I third the Uglies trilogy and his other book Extras which was amazing as well. I doubt you haven't read them, but check out the hunger games and catching fire.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Well, it seems as if we shall have no problems, so lets just try to keep everyone in our posts. Now enough chatter let's let people post their profiles

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 2 part 2

    Yay, I got quite lucky clicking the new posts button right when you posted this. As you said I did feel as if this chapter bridged the gap. I was ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Wow three posts in two minutes. =) Sounds good everyone and I really like your characters. BTW: Also I will be the one to start the story book because my ...

    Jan 26, 2010


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee