User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Hi, if your still making one I would like one as well. text: DayDreams Things I like: clouds, sunsets, sky, moon,

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    * I noticed this got really confusing posts overlapping and such so lets try to read each persons post clearly and at the bottom of the page if it says ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *fox you are already at the house, I believe I posted you in my first post. Just join in after my post and edit out the one above. Aron, Tracker ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Aristotle keep characters in character I shall act like the end part was never posted and don't do unrealistic posts that are very numerous (as I said I wanted to ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Please post your character name as well as power when you post like below! *I shall give our characters time to get situated before I begin the next part of ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here! Care to help me out?

    hey, welcome to the forums and all that stuff... Its sort of unheard not to say that stuff ^^. :xd: Hi, I am DayDreams, but I prefer to go by ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    First...AWESOME NAME!!!!! I really love it, dragons are pretty much always associated with fiction/fantasy and since thats what you seem to be interested in I deem it a worthy name. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    Already people have started asking questions and making side comments, so here is a thread for all things unrelated to the actual story. Post away!

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Meh I shall do that Last chance to post characters! EDIT:

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    My day went well, school was average. After school I decided to visit this club for writers. I went and it was only three other teens, all seniors. It was ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    thanks now we have a good 8 people I think. Pretty Crazy you will have a lot of fun! "I" shall post the introductory post tomorrow morning at about 5:20-6:30 ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Chapter 2

    Thanks form and I am happy I got to be your first review! If you thought it was good the prologue offered some background information although nothing on the character. ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, tracker ~ "What makes you think that?" I ask. We have our heads turned and instead of the sky I am looking into her beautiful blue eyes. She pauses ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Woah Grin who? Well I guess you dont have to tell, but thats awesome! A random fact about me is that I have a fat beagle (dog) who sits on ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh gosh things like this make me post then look back and think why did I post that? my real favorite song is such and such. Off the top of ...

    Jan 27, 2010


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot