User avatar

Day

  • Other Poetry Re: Broken..

    Hey, This was written because my 9th grade English class has begun working on poems. Although this piece wasn't for the class itself I wanted practice with rhyme scheme. Its ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rephaim: [1] Lover, You're So Amusing Yet Oh So Confusing

    Hey, Very intriguing story and for me I could tell within the first paragraph or two it was going to be beautifully written. Although I do not visit on here ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...

    Woot! Another Christian. I also enjoy most of the bands you listed especially switchfoot in the Christian genre.

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: where does everyone get there influences?

    I get my inspiration from every book I read. I always take something out of each book and think about how it would add to or create a good book/story. ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Im honestly so sorry I started this not knowing I would be ambushed with projects by so many teachers. Its honestly rediculious of them. Please forgive me

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Sorry I got lots of hard projects X.X Aron, Tracker ~ Falcon had decided to stay at the mansion which was fine with me. The less people I had to ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    I think we should have to force information out of them before killing them, much to my characters dislike. Also sorry for not posting going to be busy this weekend

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker ~ I grabbed Else's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Her head was propped on my shoulder and I knew this moment wouldn't last forever so I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Dont forget about Allison! *I think we should get some information on how the goverment is trying to track all of the specials down and then we kill them. Aron, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    I will join, but I have to go to school so I will post later.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *ok, fox... Aron, Tracker ~ Raven and Perseus had played a few games of their fire tennis then Raven started watching TV. I didn't really care so I just ignored ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    Note: If you ever feel left out please post her and as fast as I can manage things will change! A note on my character's opinion: He gets discouraged sometimes ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Aron, Tracker ~ I had sensed the new energy source as soon as it arrived. Watching from a distance I could see Else, Nick and some strange new girl. She ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Aron, Tracker ~ Falcon and Myzac left to take a fly around the area. I am always so happy when someone leaves because then it takes a bit of pressure ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sheild Maiden

    Hey! First welcome to YWS. I recently joined this month and already I love this sight. I'm glad you've been inspired by the many writers here and I am glad ...

    Jan 29, 2010


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda