User avatar

Day

  • Art & Photography Re: My abstract pattern thinger!

    This picture really gets me thinking. The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was that I could see alphabet letters in there. Strange huh? Well I really ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    Brunette.

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    Really nice tutorial. I felt that everything was easily understandable which is key for any type of tutorial. I have decided that this is beneficial enough to be put into ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    I really like it. Here are some of my thoughts. The eyes are really well done, the nose seems to be fine, but something about I'm not sure, and the ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Haha Wario that is a great plot line you've got there. It sounds really funny. Mind sending me a PM when it is done?

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comprehend/ Unfamiliar/Google Ad

    These are all great! The first one had me thinking the longest. Something about it makes it look like it is just randomly painted, but something else makes me think ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    It is a really good drawing! As you and others stated the jaw of Jake is a bit messed up, but it's not horrible. Although the focus is the two ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I little snippet of my story

    Hey! Welcome to the forums shadow! I hope you enjoy yourself. I thought that this piece was like you said a small chunk of something much much larger. I don't ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Name Change?

    Ah, thanks kamas I will do that.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Name Change?

    Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to get my username changed?

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The new boy bit more added xx

    Hey, time for some more critiquing Later on at break I sat reading at a table then someone came and sat down next to me . I removed was and ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lorelei

    Hey, I'm not gonna go over everything I would just like to give you one piece of advice. Work on sentence structure variety. Since I struggle with this as well ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The new boy bit more added xx

    Hey, I agree with vampire the story does have a lot of potential. The paragraph you've given us is a decent length for what it is, but only wets the ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken..

    Thanks for all the reviews guys! I have taken everything to mind and this shall hopefully improve my next piece.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hybrid

    Hi, Ok, so I actually took the time and read through the whole thing. I know this seems wierd, but I have a habit of leaving a post if it ...

    Mar 30, 2010


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies