User avatar

Day

  • Art & Photography Re: An Ink pen.

    These are freaking amazing! Probably the best drawings of non-people I have ever seen around YWS. Although I haven't been around long. The buildings are thing that captured me. They're ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    Hey! first I just wanted to say that I really had a hard time seeing it. I would suggest that you go over it in pen, darken up the lines, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    @Shishu: I believe it is the same picture normal then the others are zoomed in on areas so we can more clearly se them.

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)

    I cannot say that I have read the book or (watched the show??), but at first glance it looks amazing. The drawing looks very realistic especially his face. The face ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a doodle

    It reminded me of a pirate and something from zelda. Don't ask why I thought of Zelda because I dont know either. Doodles are hard to critique like you said ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Library

    Apr 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Student

    Hey, I will review you today. First off nice story you have here. Seems pretty good so far with a bit of background information. The thing that you had a ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Darkness Descending

    This is amazing so far. Obviously the story can be broken up into two different parts. The first part being about the dead army and the mysterious raven (Does it ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What a Wonderful Day

    Haha nice someone with italian decent. I live in United States, and I was born here. Although I have cousins in Italy that I had never met. Last year I ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    @Elinor and Navita: I was wondering how you could possibly be safe. What if someone managed to discover/hack your username and password. They could claim to be you when in ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya, I'm New....

    Hey hey! Welcome to this odd forum hopefully you enjoy your stay! I always wonder why everyone finds that goofy dancing elephant so attractive when they join! =) What are ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    Well I pretty much listen to anything I currently enjoy. Lately it has been Dead by April and Panic at the Disco. Some of you may find that strange, but ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my pieces!

    Well I sat staring at the piece for about three minutes until I finally noticed the heart. It was probably the crazy colors (but good!). I was kind of shocked ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature

    Enjoyable. They are quite good and it's a very interesting forest you have there. I like how there is the dense forest in most of the pictures and then the ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring In Kentucky

    Oh, these are really good. My favorite is definitely the third one. The fourth one with the other tree is my least favorite though. It seems cut off without having ...

    Apr 4, 2010


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson