User avatar

Day

  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    I love it. *Liked*

    Apr 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    wow we just started! Sounds good though

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and having difficulties getting started

    Hey, Welcome to YWS. I know this can be a bit intimidating, but it isn't too bad once you poke your head around a bit. So with the posting, once ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Mind reviewing mine? (It is other fiction)

    Apr 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will critique everything ...

    Mind reviewing my piece? (Other fiction)

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    I thought we didn't have classes the first day... Like get off train then go to lunch? Oh well I'll roll with it. David: After the first few classes of ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: "Hey Joe," I said while walking up to the newbies table. "Oh, Hey David I was just telling the kids here about some of the grueling and freaky challenges ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: Ah, what a great day to start the new school year. Stepping down off the train I glanced both ways and saw tons of other students stepping off the ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    thanks skins!

    Apr 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    We have 2 second year students I think we should get one more...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    yea, usually these things are swarmed with only girl characters, but this one seems to have many more guys than girls.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: LakeView - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the Review! I really appreciate it... questions. I shall work on fixing those word issues (gym, multicolored, damper, etc) He actually does love Mr. Breezewood's class. I thought ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: LakeView - Chapter 1

    Well this is chapter one of my new story that I felt inspired to make this easter break. It is around one-thousand words, so hopefully it isn't to short. Please ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    Hey I'm gonna join this one. My first storybook since I came back from a month hiatus. Name: David Moonshade Age(15-18): 18 (Second year) Gender: Male Appearance: Face: He tends ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Student

    Wookie this isn't the first chapter?

    Apr 6, 2010


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein