User avatar

Day

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor (Though Noticeable) Changes

    Pretty darn amazing

    Apr 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Biflle-tastic Reviews! *not accepting*

    Hi, would you please review my piece?

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    **After a few more posts we should end day 1? David: I turned around as I heard the doors open. There stood Luke who had a picture of distraught on ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a flying carpet... to fly places -inserts coin-

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: LakeView - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews guys! Obviously if this were ever a real book the chapter would have to be so much longer. That would include probably the next two "chapters" ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored Princess

    Mostly everyone focused on her, but I wanted to draw your attention to the wall behind her. The bookshelf/cabinet holding pot is tilting to the left, so I would think ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just something I drew in my agenda.

    For me it didn't seem like scribbles. The first thing that popped into my head upon looking at the drawling was some kind of map. Obviously the different colors would ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: KD's Color Edited Photos

    They are pretty darn nasty (like awesome)! The first one looks like you added a red layer of the water? I don't like the part at the bottom right where ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: My reflexes had been instinctive. Jumping off the bed and catching her. Listening to her heart beat... it was there. "She's not dead...yet. She just passed out. We need ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    oups my bad.... I read this after posting. Could luke meet him outside after talking to me in the hall? I said that he was going to look around the ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: "Sorry!" I exclaimed when the boy rushed out of the room nearest to my left and bumped into me. "My bad," he said. Then I recognized him. "Your Ingrid's ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: new moon

    This is very funny. Although of course it isn't a masterpiece it definitely is worth a laugh. I recently just watched new moon and found that it was an ok ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    sounds good everyone! Cool bolt I look forward to you joining

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    *Brian can stay in my room. I'm NOT sarcastic when it comes to the part about the year being fun. **Edit: You all posted while I typed... Assume this is ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: "Who wants to go to those lame introduction classes after lunch on the first day. Not me. " I muttered Looking at the card in my hand I walked ...

    Apr 7, 2010


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data