User avatar

Day

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sneak Peek: "Hate"

    I really liked it! Truly though it sounds like a really good story. One thing I am currently unsure about is whether it is a romance, fantasy or general because ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Name: Justin Swift Gender: Male Age:(16-19)17 Where your from: Hawaii Appearance/picture: Appearance/picture of surf board: Personality: He is always carefree and almost all the time has a smile on hi

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: "Woah," I exclaimed as Ingrid and Joe came bursting out of the infirmary. "I guess you are up and better. Do you guys want to play a game? Me ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Definitely going to post a profile for a guy later... So yea.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    Seems to be working very well and nice tutorial.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics Garage :P

    They are broth quite good, but the Hayley Williams one has an issue. For me I thought that the blurred circles? in the front-most layer took away from her. The ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    dont do the snake again...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Name:Alex Swift Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Long black hair, usually wears jeans, enchanting blue eyes, and can be found in whatever T-shirt he can find in his drawers. Usually ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Resistance (Album based Storybook) DT

    I might be interested it all just depends on what the theme of the storybook itself is.

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    David: That was a great sleep. Glancing over I saw Brian was still sleeping. Grabbing my pillow I stood up and threw it at him. "Uh," he let out as ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    I'm going to post a profile for a guy later, as in in the next few hours. Please don't start before I post! Thanks

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The March 2010 Statistics Report Extravaganza

    Its probably because the USA is much larger than say Britain, so everyone is spread out more.

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Woah! spike you do not look 15!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sins - Help Wanted!

    I think this was an amazing idea. I've never seen anyone do a representation of the 7 sins quite like this one. Although it isn't a masterpiece I think that ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Friends or Followers?

    I definitely agree it is a much better idea to have followers than friends. With friends one of the two might feel like they have to review/read something of the ...

    Apr 11, 2010


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin