User avatar

Day

  • OOC Archive Re: Vontaria Academy DT

    wow I was just pointing it out because I thought it was funny...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Vontaria Academy DT

    it's whatever people just roll with it. hehe I thought this was funny skins! "She chuckled quietly this time" I thought she was mute?

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Holiday Destination: Australia, Russia or Canada? Austalia, because it is hotter than those two. #2 - House: Big (Mansion), Small (Cottage) or Several (Villas/Flats)? Small cottage #3 - ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Vontaria Academy DT

    NO, pundit they are not.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    Sorry for my american slang.. as it were. Time is much different in Wales. It is only 9:30pm here on the east coast. Sounds good with the screaming though.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    *Are the beds bunkbeds or are the rooms big enough for actual beds? Alex: "Geez, this place is a clown car," Rhodri said. The two new girls, a blonde with ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    *I thought that maybe we wouldn't hear, and someone would tell us in the middle of the game. Because I wanted to play freakin magical soccer. =)

    Apr 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Vontaria Academy DT

    Thanks, I didn't want to have to end up putting things in the thread.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    *What happened to LoveLess? I was looking and I realized she made a profile, but I haven't seen her characters. Gonna include them here. **I will add shane too I ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Fiction could you please make a discussion thread. I would like to discuss/babble about a few things. If I don't see one in the next day I will make one ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    *Um ForestQueen I would suggest getting someone else, but if no one can bring you in then stumble upon the room where Dawne and I are currently. Although I mentioned ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get nothing... I wonder why? -inserts paper coin-

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Alex: I walked down the hall while I checked each room as I passed. Most were already filled with a few people, but I finally found one that was empty. ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Yea what Pundit said, but when are we going to start?

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    Hey I noticed your post looked a bit rushed and I would suggest fixing it up in an orderly format. This allows other users to easily read what you to ...

    Apr 12, 2010


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi