User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    How about to get things back on track since we had more people join and the confusion someone should post including everyone. This way we can just start over from ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    do you guys know how to read the posts before you... EDIT: Sorry for being so rude I just dont like it when storybooks get all jumbled up.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Becka you should have read the posts before yours because I was talking to forestqueen's character. I know it must have seemed like I was talking to yours because I ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    *not sure what color eyes from the picture sorry! Tell me and I will change it in future posts if need be. Justin Swift (Tour Guide): "Maybe I should." I ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    *Yes, It is to soon to give up on this. I'll bring some people in. I'm also going to send a PM to everyone who hasn't posted yet, but if ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    *Is magic oral or can you just do it in your head? *We forgot about ForestQueen! Alex: It had become kind of boring in the lunch room when I suddenly ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Alex: Finally I stormed into the room and one of the guys yelled "Finally!" although I couldn't tell who it was. I stopped and took a look around. The room ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Hidden Users?

    Hey, so I was browsing around and oddly I looked at the bottom of the page to see how many people were online. Then it said... 2 Hidden users. I ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Vontaria Academy DT

    It's just my opinion, but we dont need to make it too complicated.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Project Natan

    Hehe I was wondering what the heck "project natan" was then when I opened the thread I realised you are talking about the upcoming motion control software in develope by ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    Well I just don't listen to one song over and over again when I'm writing a specific story or part. But I do listen to specific kind of band or ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    *Since we are done with the train I'm just gonna say there is a bathroom in the room. I mean it is a magic train... X.x Alex: I opened my ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Will we be starting shortly?

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Hahahaha. You got this idea from that show 16, now didn't you? Did you mean the surfing one? Because 16 is at the mall I believe and then the other ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Alex: "Alex, Don't you play?" Blue asked me. "Yea, of course although I can hear my music anytime, and I enjoy seeing what others have created. Right now though I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2010


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy