User avatar

Day

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Key = chapter 1

    Hey Suchis! Welcome to YWS and what an interesting username that is. Does it have a particular meaning? Well I shall review you today. Overall I felt that story was ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    *Is the well where we live? As in do we have rooms below? Daniel Swift (Assassin): Vaguely hearing something moving toward me I opened my eyes to see that it ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Sounds good, but I really want to get started so you should be typing Sock.

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Hi Words! Welcome to YWS. I hope you enjoy your stay. In the storybook section MOST of the time people do NOT post in a storybook unless they are participating ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks of the Cullens

    Hey! Contrary to what everyone else said I think the end line words are all really good except for "pullin." They capture the characters very well. I Definitely think that ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Jasmine needs to get on here and update the thread... *hint*

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Curiousvampire LoveLess already chose the survival knife! =) EDIT: No two people cannot both have strength EDIT2: I changed my character, so he is blind in one eye, hopefully that ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    My bad I meant to put samurai sword! Could someone suggest a flaw or two for me? I can never think of anything...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *I read that book, undone, this year! It looked interesting, and so I picked it up. **Sorry for the really late post Name- Farix (f-air-ix) Age(12-15)- 15 Weapon- Samurai Sword ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Quite disturbing, but I changed the faults and changed the name to Daniel.

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Sorry I edited it a bit... I really like the name, so I don't want to change it unless you really want me to. I couldn't think of another fault, ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I'm definitely interested in trying this one again! Can I reserve the samauri sword and Speed... will post profile tomorrow after school

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Seems awesome... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Daniel Swift (Goes by Dan) Gender: Male Age (18+): 23 Profession: During the daytime he works as a city guard which often means a boring day ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Calling all people with opinions...

    I just thought I would tell you someone did this about two weeks you are kind of late! =)

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    *Sorry for the late post. ** The surprise I am delivering to all the new employees is just telling them about the bonfire tonight. Basically I want to have a ...

    May 4, 2010


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14