User avatar

Day

  • Fantasy Novels Re: NECROMIA: Of Beginnings

    I don't really need to critique because I feel the others did a phenomenal job in doing so. I just wanted to tell you how great what you've written is ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Once upon a time...

    didn't want to hear them singing the...

    May 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    I have a decent list: Linkin Park One Republic Green Day Paramore We the Kings Boys like girls skillet All Time Low Dead by april ~~ I'm sure there are ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Lostprophets fans here on YWS?

    They are quite good although so far I've only listened to a few of their songs.

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *I was thinking later on Brianna could heal my leg if that is cool with you? Farix: I offered to take second watch, so that Sara could sleep through one ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Should I post having more of the wolf things attack us or should it be something else? anyone have any opinions?

    May 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Yea Arahnia your're doing just fine, and more often then not something comes up which also hinders people from posting. I was a bit harsh...

    May 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I hate it when people join then don't post... I tried to bring Howler, Loveless, and fiction's characters into it by grouping up with them and setting them up to ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Farix: As I awoke I could feel the sensation of warmth, and it sure felt good. The next thing I distinguished was Lucas, the boy with the big bag a ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sarah (Charachter name) said she was getting attacked by more than 7? and I killed all of them, and Iffy, Alexander, Fanta and I killed a few. Maybe there should ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Farix: After the group of wolf like things had been killed Fanta, Alexander and Iffy were all catching their breath because we had done a bit of running although it ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Good idea I think that will help structure things.

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *What time of day is it? I'm just going to say dawn... It can be changed if needed. **This takes place a little ways away from where the blind girl ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    *I'll post just to move it along, but sorry it isn't very long. Daniel: Just as I was approaching the barracks I had a strange urge to go back and ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Hey guys could you try to make longer posts later on as you learn how the other characters would react. Obviously now it's fine because you don't know how they ...

    May 10, 2010


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King