User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    I think charles already has a bf... hey, Mayapple! I honestly didn't know you were in this rp. Anyway, if you want, my character can be his girlfriend. I don't ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Name: Cole Swift Gender: Male Age: 16 Picture: Personality: Cole loves to have a good time and is very carefree. He will always look for the good in someone, and ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    IF there is a spot left can I reserve a spot for a boy? I will post my profile tonight hopefully.

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Protectors

    Name: Aron Swift Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: A slightly muscular teen with brown hair that goes down to his eyebrows on the front and just to his neck on ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interactive Stories

    totally amazing nice add Nate.

    May 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Belong

    Hi As a whole I really liked the piece. One thing I think you did extremely well was the means by which you introduced your characters physical appearance. That bit ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pigs Love Mud

    Aww, and I really wanted to look at this poem too! :) Aristotle, we don't allow uploads of powerpoints and we won't see powerpoints either! Try converting it to PDF. ...

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    no I think you posted first, and darn this leaves me with a broken leg.

    May 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sorry I know I haven't posted in over three days, but I've been uber bussy. I'll try to post soon. *Before killing off Briana I need to have her heal ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampire Weekend

    That's pretty much the truth right there...

    May 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampire Weekend

    Haha chill out hippie I said they are decent, but I'm just expressing my OPINION on how the band would do in my area. The age of music matters little ...

    May 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    *You never mentioned what age the people needed to be... **Tell me if anything needs to be added or removed because I think he could use some more flaws just ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampire Weekend

    After listening to a few songs I've decided that they aren't horrible and definitely worth a chance. The catch is that I doubt that many people in my High school, ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Anyone can kill KK. I won't be posting anymore. . .:( Why not? =(

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Would someone mind posting or do you guys want to wait for fox to get back from vacation?

    May 16, 2010


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf