User avatar

Day

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hermes

    It was good, but I think that you should have split it into two poems one obviously with all the Three things and one with all the Four things. Doesn't ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    They did something like this on the Hunger Games forum although I missed the signups so I am excited to see it on here. I'm going to post a profile ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    here is a picture of me I took yesterday although I didn't realize how not-happy I looked. EDIT: fixed

    May 25, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    If you want a crazy book just like the Hunger Games than I suggest reading Battle Royale.

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Confessional

    My life is perfect, or so it would seem. Everything is going good for me I have amazing friends, all A's in school and parents who care so much about ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Derek (Control Earth): "Sounds a good a plan as any," I comment. All three of us head down the path the other kids took. For a while we just meandered ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    So am I allowed to have my character or no?

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Best - Photography

    Incredible.

    May 24, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Points system is messed up?? (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

    Thanks for the help, and it has been like that for a while. I think last time I made a review both went up by the review amount, but they ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Points system is messed up?? (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

    Hi, So my predicament is that at the top right below the link bar it says I have 8921 points, but when I post it says I have much more. ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Pictures question

    I've used http://www.imageshack.us. It doesn't require registration, and it's easy to use. Lately it's been a little glitchy for me, though, but usually it's been good and handy. :) Demeter ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Since I don't see any logical way to heal from a broken leg with Brianna gone. I think I will leave it open wether I died or not... Farix: Finally ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Would it be possible for me to have some sort of evil character? I think I understand the plot, so maybe I could be with the jumlae as a hired ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    *Hey, everyone, I was grounded and I'm wondering what's happened. By the way, can someone bring my character Blaze in? Thanks.* we just just started so why don't you go ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    *Jasmine that is fine to both. **Sorry for short post I'm currently doing something ***Since Jasmine said that we can't talk to people from other groups (the chaperon) I was ...

    May 23, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero