User avatar

Day

  • Randomosity Re: Sometimes 11 year olds really are more mature...

    Straight up Epic right there.

    May 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Points system is messed up?? (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

    That is really, really odd. I'll have to take a look and see what the heck is going on. Thanks Nate I figured it was kind of strange. Its been ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 Due to the fact that LPR will always have funny avatars including this one which is totally epic.

    May 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: RP

    looks pretty nice, so far although I'm to busy to worry about another forum what with finals coming up. Hopefully a lot of people join and I wish you luck!

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Instead of attacking you I think that you should follow the screams and meet up with our group because it will probably be easier to post as a whole.

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Before we start the storybook and after everyone joins will you please make a general summary sheet. Maybe one descriptive sentence about each person and what district.?

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *I think our groups need to meet up soon... that way we can continue the storybook a bit easier. ** I've decided to kill off the people who weren't posting. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hermes

    What Mad_moo said.

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Name: Cain Age: 17 Gender: Male District: 1 Appearance: Cain is tall and broad tanned shouldered. His brown hair is cut quite short, and his dark brown eyes make him ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    The Door Within, by Thomas Batson. It was poorly written. The Rise of the Wyrm Lord, by Thomas Batson. This book was pure torture. PURE. The Diary of Anne Frank, ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Seems like Dreamys got a character similar to the one I was going to make, so you should all be fine. I've decided against joining this one since I've got ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Hey Sionarama!!! You look very nice. Although you should stop editing your pictures because I was looking through previous pages, and you do that a lot. (look at me for ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think Harry Potter is the LotR of Low fantasy?

    You can't really compare them because they are much to different, but if we are talking on quality of the writing then I can make my opinion stated. I think ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Babies are so cute.

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Thanks for bringing me back Kitty. I'll try to post soon I've got a big poster project due for English tomorrow, and I had one due for Latin today.

    May 25, 2010


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso