User avatar

Day

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being an awesome reviewer and chatter?

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    ^^ I'm more than happy to continue this because it is one of my favorites, but I doubt anyone else. Jasminebells also seems to have neglected her own thread anyway.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    LPR ~ Epic Darkness for the win! Bubble ~ You remind me of that girl from camp rock the main star. (I saw my sister watching it)

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    I may join soon, and of course since I'm a dude I'll make a boy character.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Sorry I've been busy this weekend, I'll try to post tomorrow.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Cain: As I had expected the beginning of the games had been completely brutal. I myself had already killed a few of the unluckier contestants in this beautiful location. After ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I'm really busy this weekend, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to read up on everything that has happened and I'll start to post!

    May 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Happy Birthday, Congrats on another year!

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos!

    I just wanted to express how amazing I think the first and second pictures are. Firstly is the second picture real or is it done in a 3D program? In ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Divided by zero

    This got me thinking, and after reading your comment below it I do agree that the red does appear to be getting eaten up by that yellow. The shape of ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time :]

    Picture 1: I think it was pretty good, and I like the angle and steadiness of the camera shot. I think that the birdbath just seems crooked or out of ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who

    So far it looks nice, but I am truly baffled at who it could be. Like SareBear said the lip is really strange, but maybe that is a give away ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    Really cool picture Arahnia. My favorite thing about it is the angle you used because it is very different than anything normal. Although a close second for me is the ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: LOST (it's over!)

    I can't say that I watched a single episode of LOST, but my dad watched it all from season one and all I got to say is that you must ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Protectors

    I don't see why not Forsaken. The more the Merrier

    May 28, 2010


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela