User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: How much do you read?

    Same thing for me I haven't read anything since February. I'm a very fast reader, but even though I visit the library I usually leave empty handed. Most of the ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    *Although I've read it I have no clue what is going on with your characters, the parents and whoever the guy is. Maybe you should just meet up with us ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I really want us to continue, it's just that I have finals this week so I can't write till Friday night. I have to study D: I'll probably be able ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way too many starting!

    I agree completely, but now I feel guilty because I haven't had enough time to post a full length reply to either of the two storybooks I'm in due to ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death's Riddle

    Hey, I read through the entire thing and well, I don't want to critique it. The plot was simple, but elegant. You expressed the characters personalities very well, and the ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Is there a way anyone can change their display name...

    I was referring to the first type of username change. Thanks, Snoink, for explaining all of that to me. I just wanted to trade off the username I choose when ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I have no problem continuing, but I seriously think that maybe we should redo this or later remake this because having it be the 2nd quarter Quill is a bit ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sorry I haven't posted been uber busy, but I'll try to do it today.

    Jun 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    I've decided to accept requests again due to my poor reviewing habits of late. Anyone want a review?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Donate $1 (US), get a bookmark!

    EDIT: Nvm you don't need to give me your address just send me a link to your paypal accounts and first 3 people can get $1.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Donate $1 (US), get a bookmark!

    Just bought one of those spiffy bookmarks. If anyone wants one send me a PM because I've got $3 left on my paypal, and I doubt I will use it.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hidden Power

    I think you put this in the wrong forum section. Shouldn't it just be in Storybooks not Storybook Discussions?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I agree 100% Kitty that's why I was trying to get them to come together when they heard the screeching.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: May 2010 Statistics [Updated]

    Yea, I agree with Demeter on the cities, and I think the reason for not many US cities is the vast number of them. Also I'm glad more people have ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleep-reading

    I can't say I've had this happen with a real book, but when a friend gave me an audio book it did.

    Jun 1, 2010


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian