User avatar

Day

  • Art & Photography Re: An Elephant

    That is officially the most awesome elephant on YWS. The second one seems more tribal or ceremonial, but to me it isn't even there. The first one is just to ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Lake

    Hi, 1st Picture: No complaints here. I really liked the sun and the angle. 2nd + 3rd pictures: The second picture is really clear and looks great, but the third ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Sam I was wondering why your age is 28 and female?

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Didja hear? Yewis is really Spartacus. It's okay YWS, I always knew you were special. Chrome =

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon Riders (fixed)

    Here is the link to imageshack. It isn't confusing in the slightest. Hope I helped

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Quick painting

    I think it is awesome, but definitely needs to be finished. If your ever in the mood I would be very happy if you finished the entire page. One thing ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for currently having 999 posts

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Not really sure what it is exactly, but it looks awesome. 8/10 *Mine is all small and looks bad I need a new one... lol

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having an awesome username.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Can I suggest one to get you started, but I don't know if I will use it or not?

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want a Book? Go to the Vending Machine

    That is a very intriguing idea, and I think that is awesome about the book machine.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 2010: BondGirl007

    Congratulations! You deserve it!

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I need your tips!

    If you can't take critiques or advice then writing is not for you because the backbone of your career depends upon the people who are prospective buyers. ~Ben H.

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    I think that the drawings are incredible although the pictures could use a bit of work. First the dogs and cow are beautifully drawn and look appealing. As I said ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    I think I would pick great speeds because flying kind of slow would get old. Would you rather Eat a cup filled with different bugs or jump 50 ft into ...

    Jun 6, 2010


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell