-
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #1)
Although you wanted me to review the second chapter in this story I decided to give you one piece of advice for this chapter. Remember I haven't read the second ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
Keyboard and computer because my hand writing isn't the greatest, and it is much easier to edit and such in the long run.
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
Is it a browser issue? Nice website by the way I think it might be, Day. When I search creative-writing-genius on google, the bit of writing that shows up under ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)
Isn't anyone willing to give me something to review? I'm slowly dieing
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated
Found another bug for you Nate. (Am I awesome or what?) When you go to donate to another member it donates to yourself.
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated
This is absolutely fantastic!
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: JackpotJohnson's New Website
Is it a browser issue? Nice website by the way
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated
I found a bug for you to fix. When your viewing someone's page, and you click "search" next to their post count it will search for YOUR posts not whoever's ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Hunger Games DT
Finished Finals today, and I'm now ready to continue if you guys are still interested.
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Of course 10/10 since ATLA was my favorite animated TV show. Toph is the best by the way.
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated
People with Porfolio Problem... Here! This has been up for a few days.
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Bands you loathe
'That Girl' was their second single, I think. Trust me, they've changed! :lol: As for Justin Bieber, I honestly don't mind him. I've seen him perform live (on TV) and ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated
Amazing Nate! They look great, and I'll tell you if I find any bugs.
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
It's just because you don't look 28 ;) Exactly
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: On the Hunt
Your title describes it perfectly. The cat you captured in the picture definitely has a feeling of stalking or generally hunting. I actually love the way the background is not ...
Jun 9, 2010
