-
Re: Hi from a french girl!
I've been to Italy! It is the only other country I've been to besides the United States, and it sure is incredible. I didn't visit everywhere, but out of the ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Obviously for loving Ranger's Apprentice!
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: One Riot, One Ranger DT
I'm a bit unfamiliar with the series. What do we know about the cultures of each of these countries? You should consider reading them because they really are amazing.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: HEYY!!
I ended up forgetting passwords so much that I generally stick to a few passwords that I use for everything now. I'm glad you've decided to come back to us ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Hi
Hey FlightedDreamer, Your username is awesome because my old username was DayDreams. Aren't dreams amazing? Well, you shouldn't be worried to much about what you post around here, and it ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Hi from a french girl!
All Europeans are awesome and France is super duper awesome. Welcome to YWS and hopefully you'll enjoy the company of some of us other writers although I'll warn you some ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: One Riot, One Ranger
Hutch: First things first, and so our group began heading off toward the the east coast. It would be a good day's journey, and depending on our progress we would ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: One Riot, One Ranger
Ok, I think we have enough characters and the only other person that should be able to join is IsebellaLynnette because she wanted to be in here so bad. Does ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: One Riot, One Ranger
Ranger if you want your character can be my apprentice because both seem to be proficient in tracking.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 There isn't anything wrong with Robert D. JR.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: One Riot, One Ranger
Yay, you finally made it! Let us make this amazing, and actually draw it out a bit. Could we start from when we are in Araluen? @allmixedup: can we try ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch
Ah, that video's blocked here in the UK. :/ Wait, what do you mean by blocked? Sorry I didn't know that the UK blocked things. @LPR: There might be a ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Is there a way anyone can change their display name...
Yes, you can change your username, just like everyone else has said. ^_^ Just private message Nate, but realize once you change it, you probably aren't going to get to ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
6/10 only because I've never seen Nightmare Before Christmas.
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 3 (Draft #1)
Ok, I'm just going to go through this, and each correction or nitpick is in red. The summer took me by surprise and I wanted to do something exciting. I ...
Jun 11, 2010
