User avatar

Day

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    Hey Everyone! I've finally decided to post something again, and although it isn't a continuation of a past story hopefully you'll like it. This one has seemed to stick to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    One suggestion would you mind if we not break it into different sections like that last storybook? I didn't like how the name changed to something like "Gone (Part 2: ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    Mine came from Daytime. The day and its beautiful qualities is my favorite time of the day cycle, and thus my name came out of that.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger DT

    Btw: I got the eighth book today, and now I know where you got skinner Er...I'm not sure what you're referring to haha, I just made it up... And sorry ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    BTW: Isn't controlling 4 elements a bit much? Name: Kyle Age: 15 Appearance: And he wears a crescent moon necklace. Personality: A guy who generally remains calm even when things ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Definitely going to participate.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    Didnt know what to write, but I figured that we should just skip ahead to keep it going. Sorry for the length. Hutch: Our group began filing onto the boat. ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Aw, why not Day? And I like your character Calligraphy :) You're in fixed your grammar issue :wink: . Maybe I'll join. I'll think about it, and if I'll (lol ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    I'll probably read the story as you guys post since I was in the original SB. Although I don't think I'm going to join this time around.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger DT

    Sorry I haven't posted I've been really busy the past few days and all this upcoming week I'm going to a writing camp for 6hrs a day. I plan to ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The FEED

    Now it is even more Facebook-y which is really awesome!

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    My mind just blew up.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger DT

    1. What is going to be in the woods? I didn't really think we would encounter anything this early. 2. As for plot once we set off on the ship ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: My Published Book

    That is incredible that you got published. Congratulations! The front and back covers look awesome especially the front picture.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? :smt063 2. What's my middle name? Hayes 3. Do you believe in faeries? Nah, but they sure are interesting fantasy creatures. 4. Do you tan easily? (depending ...

    Jun 16, 2010


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature