User avatar

Day

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Smile?

    Hey, My name is Day, and I shall review your piece today. After reading the comment above me I would just like to say that I agree with Elinor in ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    Hey, My name is Day, and I shall review your short poem. As a whole I felt that the poem did an excellent job in expressing the feelings and emotions ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mizahar

    Yes, I've been wandering around the site a bit today and last night. Really intriguing place

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mizahar

    Wait which Andy?

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    So, we're getting started now?!?! :D Hopefully when Jas gives the Ok

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 27 (GMT) Will Be A Reviewing Sunday

    This is just the thing I needed to be motivated to review. I'll try and do 25 reviews tonight and after church tomorrow.

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mizahar

    One of the most recent staff picks was a RP website titled Mizahar. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or was already an active member on the site. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Conversation....

    Win!

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    Ah! Yes, I was wondering if a fan of RA would drop by and read this. After rereading the piece it does seem much to familiar to Flanagan's masterpiece, and ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Freshyyyy! I hate to tell you how to run your SB, but I would suggest you start it soon. Sometimes people loose interest if things don't start up right away. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    First of all thank you a lot for the review I appreciate it! 1. Obviously didn't mean to use me instead of my, so hopefully I'll fix those soon. 2. ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Thanks in advance! ~Day

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Mind reviewing that for me?

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: °•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

    Have something to keep you going... I don't have a title for it yet, but it is in the General Novels section.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Always' Reviewing Tent

    Here is something to get you started! It is a novel in the General section.

    Jun 23, 2010


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain