User avatar

Day

  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Day- no, unless your Jumlae allmixedup-sure(: Did I do something wrong?

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Name: Zach Swift Age: 16 Gender: Jumlae/Valtrae: Valtrae Stone (Do we need this?): Red Personality: He likes being in a group with other people, but he doesn't voice his opinion ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    I think I'll join since I like the general idea of the plot. Post my profile soon.

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: F.R.E.D is dead!?

    Like you said he couldn't have been killed, so someone must have stolen him! Who are our prime suspects?

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Amelia-Chapter 2 (part 1?)

    I noticed you already had the second chapter up, so here I am. Look at my review of the previous chapter if you haven't already. Only a quick few comments ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Amelia-Chapter 1 (full)

    Hey, I'm Day, and I wanted to pop in and offer my comments. Since everyone else covered the grammer problems I just wanted to tell you what I thought of ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Generators...

    Glad you guys found the website helpful

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    The point of this is to put shame on us all. Did anyone else notice how Ben, Lily, tatra and skins covered a HUGE chunk of the words? Congrats to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?

    I'd join. I think that it shouldn't be the person's choice to join. The moderators should have to pick a select group themselves.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?

    I agree in that claiming members has been happening way to often lately. In my opinion I think that it most likely makes the newcomer feel awkward when he is ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Generators...

    I just thought I would share this incredible website I found. It features numerous generators ranging from people, places, clothes and character descriptions. Enjoy, ~Day

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here is a newer picture of me...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews, and I fixed up all the issues that you guys found.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tootie Fruity (Contest)

    Just popped in to say that your entry for the contest was much better than mine! You actually took the time to develop a decent storyline to yours, unlike mine ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Chess

    Ah, this piece is excellent. Mine name is Day, and I shall give you a simple review of your amazing piece. First I would just to express that you have ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind