User avatar

Day

  • Questions and Answers Re: Classes.. Anyone?

    In my opinion this is a good idea although it does pose some problems. As Rosey said most people have school and a lot going on in their lives. My ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Kyle/Telepathy/15: Skye and I remained on the beach a good distance away from the sleeping Cassi. For the most part we didn't talk and were left to our own thoughts. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    For everyone including myself because there are so many people... As listed in your profile sheets User/Character/power/age Peridido Beach: ninjacookiemonster/Cassi Black/Move things with mind/13 chup

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The July 2010 Newsletter: Did you like it?

    Nate, I was wondering if it was possible for you to send it in a facebook message as well because I never check me e-mail.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I like pokemon

    I played the original games when I was 9/10, but since then I haven't followed anything although I've seen some of the new pokemon. Can't say I like their looks ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Remember everyone the Peridido kids a essentially not aggressive, so I was thinking that the coates attack them at some time soon. Then things start to become a war. Kyle/Read ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Wait a minute! I'm not on there!!! Yea, I was going through each page, but now I added you.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    For everyone including myself because there are so many people... As listed in your profile sheets User/Character/power/age Peridido Beach: ninjacookiemonster/Cassi Black/Move things with mind/13 chup

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Storybook Basics Re: Creating Your Character

    "I think one thing is just simple ignorance. They don't realize how important every single character is in a storybook, and maybe they're intimidated by the major characters (as if ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    So, I know I've reported this before, just would like to point it out again as I am so so so so close to 66666 points. And it irks me ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Here is the second chapter of a novel I'm writing. A note is that you DO NOT need to read the first chapter because every chapter it will switch between ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Can't Come Up With A Catchy Name :( (Accepting)

    Here is the second chapter of a novel I'm writing. A note is that you DO NOT need to read the first chapter because every chapter it will switch between ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lauren's One Stop Critique Shop

    Here is the second chapter of a novel I'm writing. A note is that you DO NOT need to read the first chapter because every chapter it will switch between ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Distraught: Chapter 2

    Hey everyone! This is the second chapter of my novel, and I hope you all enjoy it. I know it is quite uneventful, but it helps introduce the characters and ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Day- i just answered your question about the stone.(: That would make sense. =P

    Jul 5, 2010


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon