User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: I need opinions on whether I would look good this way

    Haha thats cool Mares! Everyone has their own opinion. Since you can't straighten it then I wouldn't suggest shaving it bald either. I doubt you'll get a beard anytime soon ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Aron Swift (Fire manipulation): I wasn't really sure who else was in my cabin, but I thought I saw a guy leaving it before I arrived. He seemed very sure ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Important Changes! Pay to Post! [Must Read]

    If your going to add a point cost to create storybooks maybe you could take it a step further by making people have to pay to join them. I think ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I need opinions on whether I would look good this way

    I straighten my hair. Way better than having curly hair, gonna be honest.

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Aron: The welcoming speech didn't last for too long, and after the overweight man left with the seniors things started to get interesting. Another group of newbies on the other ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Supernatural DT

    Sorry I have yet to post, but you have all been so active since last night. I'll get reading shortly

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Forsakin + ninja = you guys are so young! (I just like feeling older than someone) Veiy = what year of high school are you going into? I have natural ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    I'm so glad you specified no emo pictures 8) -Name: Aron Silver -Age: 17 -Gender: Male -Appearance: -Personality: A calm teen that likes to hang out with a group of ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Hold me a spot for a guy. I'll post it shortly

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: A larger version of the logo?

    Lily your so awesome

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Emo Characters?

    Vampires cannot be photographed. Emos can be photographed. Therefore, everyone who doesn't look emo must, by default, be a vampire. (Duh.) agreed. Thanks for the opinions and comments guys!

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: A larger version of the logo?

    I was wondering if anyone had a larger image of YWS's logo, the one up at the top left with the sword and pencil. The dimensions would need to be ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Summer Romance Reads :)

    Eww! Romance :smt016

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Emo Characters?

    I agree Miz. Like you said I think that way too many people are making awesome characters (Which is good), but they use emo/scene pictures when it doesn't fit their ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Emo Characters?

    I browse the storybook forum a lot, and I've noticed that most people use emo looking pictures for their characters. While there isn't anything wrong with this, I just think ...

    Jul 15, 2010


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx