User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: Mizahar

    Stitch! That's pretty awesome. I'm glad someone from that side of the realm has come over to our side, and it may be cool for anyone if they have questions ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    First time I saw ninja I looked at your avatar and watched it flash by a few times. Then I was all like Ninja has to be awesome because pirates ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and Gregory the spider. I like this match. It's very fitting. And how about...Skins and BenFranks. Both epic reviewers--they'd get along quite nicely, dontcha think? :mrgreen: Nah, Ben is ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Me new look

    I like the new look! Definitely way different. How long does it take you to do?

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread

    Congratulations guys 7:53pm and finished with 7min to spare

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread

    I've done five since waking up, plus the one from last night - six. I planned on stopping here, but now I'm reviewing all the poems on the back end ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday

    I'll see what I can do, but I've always been a poor reviewer.

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I need your help

    Hey everyone, As the subject of the topic says I'm in need of help. It doesn't come in the form of a question, but I'm looking for help from every ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I'm no longer trusting anyone who's posting a picture and putting it in a spoiler. My poor eyes... XP Agreed, and IP DSs are awesome.

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are PC Gamers better than Console Gamers?

    I also agree with that first comment, and firestarter's note on building a super rig. In my experience I think that not all PC gamers actually play the types of ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Storybooks Change

    To add to Rosey and Nate: if you see a successful storybooker, we have a badge for that! Nominate someone if you see that they're consistently helpful and skilled in ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Storybooks Change

    Just a little tag idea, if it's possible... While the new system is in place to prevent the spamming of storybook threads, would it be feasible to award a sort ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    Hey it's Day! I was browsing My Feed, and it said you posted a new story. I'm not sure if this is part of a novel, but you certainly did ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How many chapters should you post?

    Hey, I have a quick question. :?: How many chapters of a novel should you post in the Literary forums section. As in, if you're writing a novel slowly and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Storybooks Points Proposal

    I think my opinion is pretty obvious lol Mine as well. Also I think that other users, not just the creator, should have to pay for their first post in ...

    Jul 21, 2010


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow