User avatar

Day

  • Lounge, The Re: Back to School... How's it going?

    Yay ! quarter system indeed. Classes for me start up September 24th. I am looking forward to class fall quarter. It is actually funny now, but it wasn't a year ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your crushes and stories.

    Ooo Another 15 year old guy. Whatsup? Well my story isn't very complicated, but somewhat interesting. I've had a few crushes over the years, but last year when I went ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    Guys, It's just a sandwhich. Would you all freak out if someone posted a picture of a whopper when it was released. People enjoy new sandwiches. Not like they are ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: F.R.E.D

    Brilliant.

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one who didn't see this?

    I wasn't sure until I saw at the top it said copyright to him. Totally Awesome

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one who didn't see this?

    It sure is brilliant. You all probably know about it, but I didn't really explore the resources tab before. Nate did an awesome job on this.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I've decided to pass, just not enough like the book for me. I'll probably read what you guys post though. Make it awesome for me.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Hey Arahnia! I had to read the first book of the series for my school's summer reading. I had already read it twice before, so now it has been three ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: School spying on students via web cams

    I actually live in the Philadelphia area and heard about this. The webcams were just supposed to take pictures every few hours so the school could keep track of the ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    Hell, I'd give it a chance. I've got no problem with trying new food (for the most part). Didn't read any of the other comments, but I don't see anything ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Novel Dreams

    Can't say I've dreamed about writing a novel, but I've had dreams that have inspired novel ideas.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 2

    Great first chapter, at least I assume that these two parts make up the first chapter. I'm not gonna review, because I really just haven't wanted to lately. I was ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 1

    Sorry I had to keep it under 250 characters because I don't want a review, but what I meant was if your intent is to have it published then it ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 1

    I didn't want to say what you did wrong or right, but just say that this is awesome! It's so cool you've been writing a novel, but you should have ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pull your finger out!

    Definitely the second one! They are awesome though no matter what.

    Jul 30, 2010


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson