User avatar

DawnLight31

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: My Demonic Instinct Chapter 1.1

    hey tord so yeah your fanfic is really good but I think that puting the authors notes at the in the end would make it flow beater.

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: There's a Fine Line Chapter 1.2

    hey tord your fanfic is really well writen with a lot of detail

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    thanks

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shattered Souls: Chapter 1

    this is really well writen btw i dont know how a reiview works

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: I don't know

    k

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: I don't know

    thanks but i suck at inglish even tho its my first languag ang im alredy folowing @DemonGoddes. but thanks

    Nov 4, 2017


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott