User avatar

Davidmartin

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my heart - my own

    I have rarely seen a poem as candid as this one, well done!!! Though there were some little details at the end, I can understand the little swear, it emphasises ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: There Once Was A Girl Named Jennifer June

    Wow, quite a poem, it felt almost like listening to a song (you can almost imagin a travelling bard sing this on a lute) the lines had perfect continuity and ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You make me wanna feel

    Hey MsBamaMeagan, quite a gem of poem you have here. The simple flow and honest expression is beautiful, it gave me the sort of feeling you get when you see ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    This argument is like a fish saying to a bird 'Hey look how deep I can dive!' and the bird replying, 'Bah! that's pointless, look how high I can fly.' ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Genetically Modified Foods

    I don't think there has been any talk about giving 'free food' to anyone, what I meant by the trade agreements was with referance to the statement that rice is ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Also the point Rubric made on the equality of spouses is very relevant in this argument

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    To Marribelle - You don't seem to have understood my points perfectly, I'm not trying to impose my principles on anyone, these are just the basic evolutionary traits the human ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    I can't really see how Polygamy is right for anyone. If you look at it a man who has several wives can never fully devote himself to anyone without upsetting ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hays!

    Hey Unkkownpoet! nice poem, it sounds a little like an early twentieth century american mafia speech, it instantly gave me the image of one of those old gangsters with a ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Genetically Modified Foods

    I would also like to add that many companies like Monsanto add a 'terminating' gene to their crop so that the seeds produced by the crop are not viable and ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Genetically Modified Foods

    Gandhi once said (I quote) - "The earth has enough to supply every man's needs but not enough to provide even one man's greed" With this in mind (knowing that ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A pity, Beauty

    Hey Knightlyangel09, incredible poem! I love it! Honestly speaking I never thought I'd see a poem like this written again, the wording and excellent phrasing give it a sort of ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Nymph

    Thanks again for your comment, but again I fear you seem to have misunderstood me. Here I used 'Yea' as more of resolution of sorts, 'yes' in this context seems ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Art of Mask-Making

    Hey, poet!!! I love this poem. Frankly I used to be one of those people who believe that the art of poetry is in decline, but you proved me wrong. ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Adonis

    Hi! I'm David. Nice story and good choice of topics (I love Greek mythology) There's nothing wrong grammatically as far as I can see, and I really think you should ...

    Mar 19, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster