User avatar

Davethepenquin

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Im another new kid. I've only got one thing up right now, its a poem called War. more stuff is sure to follow though. i like most genres of fiction, ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Colin Strider Chapter Two

    I noticed something. Colin was angry now. He balled his hands into fists. People were watching now. Colin Flash was about to have his face smashed in, and they were ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter Three

    Very well written BadlyDrawLightning! “This is a joke right?” said Colin, exasperated. “What do you mean open a wormhole? I’m going mad, aren’t I? This is all some crazy hallucination!” ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    Fanfiction is now awesome. :D

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Colin Strider Chapter Two

    Very nice.

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter One

    I like this. I love the way your description of the lizard-guy doesn't give too much away, but is alluring and creates a clear and present antagonist. As Sandvich noted, ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection

    P.S. I don't understand why it is title perfection. Just sayin'

    Jul 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection

    I can see how this was inspired by Touching The Void, Terraria, and Rango. I've never been stranded in such a location before, but the train of thought depicted here ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: alone

    I really enjoy this poem. The language was very strong and well used, and I found the metaphors incredibly written. The only negative would be several small grammatical mistakes, mostly ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    Thanks everyone for the positive comments; I really appreciate it. This was actually part of an English project I got back in spring. I'm thinking of writing a short(ish) story, ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    Tender bullets with their poison-tainted lips, Kiss the skins of soldiers, their flesh and bones they rip. Corpses with kissed hearts lay on the floor, Blazing guns roar around them, ...

    Jul 12, 2011


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)