Random avatar

DaughterofEvil

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Can See

    Hello. I'm the Princess of Evil, so this is my review for you, peasant! Your flow was mostly constant, however I would suggest for this poem to be single-spaced as ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Down In The Deep

    Wow. This poem was dark, just like the ocean you have portrayed. So to begin with, I liked the tone of this poem. I don't know, perhaps it's just me, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Freedom of One's Blooming Insanity

    One, there is one word to describe this feeling... Endless. For me, it endlessly repeats... endlessly, my screams repeat. Your right arm tastes so sweet! It's maddening, so does your ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hopes And Fears

    Molly, I like this nonsensical song. It reminds of "Alice In Wonderland" in that respect. I think you should read the poem "maggie milly molly and may" if you do ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Stardust

    As someone else said already, the flow of your song is off. Though I must say the content is pretty good. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much since it ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "F" = Failure

    Someone already stole the critques I was going to give you. In general...I liked this poem a lot. You were really able to convey your emotions in a clear and ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Meltdown

    Why can't I sleep! It's nearly two A.M. And everyone can't keep their sanity. Oil is now running lower than low, And in my heart continuous flames only burn. Is ...

    Jul 30, 2011


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams