Random avatar

DaughterofEvil

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Prisoner

    "The Prisoner" At one time, at a certain place, I fell in love with a beautiful girl who lived beyond the fence. Robbed of freedom, by their hands I suffer ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Are They Really Who You Think They Are?

    I'm not sure what the 8 line short story was, but if it was the sentences in bold, then that made for an odd ending! Anyway, I liked the message ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Reason for Rain: Chapter Two

    OK, I made sure to review this chapter as well. First off: YAY! Character development! I thought it went a bit too fast in the first chapter, and too slow ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Reason for Rain: Chapter One

    I noticed some spelling errors in this chapter. To be honest, for some reason it was hard for me to keep my interest. I know the first few chapters are ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romeo and Cinderella

    "How did this happen?" he thought, sitting on the edge of his bed in the middle of the night. "I'm normally able to solve any problem, no matter what! ...Maybe ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Red Riding Hood (Contest Entry)

    Ohohohon~ As your rival in said contest, allow me to review your work! was definitely twisty, but to be honest it wasn't that fractured. As least, in my opinion.Red Riding ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you see?

    I see your message clearly, however....there were honestly so many spelling errors that it completely distracted me from the moral of your piece. I did not like this piece for ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If You Like Pina Coladas....

    "Oh…well, that's a bother." Drops rolled down Hannah's nose as she angled her face towards the sky. Zeus was at it again, she liked to think, and sure enough a ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love and lust

    Ah, Lust. One of the seven Deadly/Cardinal Sins, you know. So, onto my review. I like this poem. I like it quite a bit. There's just one thing I have ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Matters

    In my mind, inner beauty is the only one which exists. Aesthetics are extremely over-rated in modern society. But regardless, onto my review. This piece was not too long and ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Where Were You?

    Quite a good poem for just a dump. It was sad, as expected. But....I liked it because of the question that is posed to the reader. To answer those questions, ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Little Match Girl

    I needed money to get a loaf of bread. "Won't you buy some matches?" People wouldn't turn around for me... If only to freeze my hope, my body trembled in ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black and White

    Without an end, I continue circling, With nothing left but my hate, and a paralyzing agony. Slowly I forget, and my heart starts vanishing. Suddenly I see that I won't ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suffocating

    I loved the suffocating feeling that your narrator has, as well as this poem. Most love poems tend to be the same old thing, but you really out-shined them and ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Appearances

    To begin with, even before I read your spoiler, I knew what this poem was about. It seems that you, like most people in this world, put up a facade ...

    Jul 31, 2011


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal