Random avatar

DaughterofEvil

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Behind The Perfect Picture: Abduction Arc, Part 1

    My apologies to everyone. I had originally meant to post this story in the fanfiction section. I apologize for any inconvienence I have caused. However....what anime series is this? I ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Behind The Perfect Picture: Abduction Arc, Part 1

    Chapter 1 'I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...' I've been listening to that voice for a while. It sounds like it's coming from a male. At first, I felt sorry for the ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Bet Chapters 2 and 3

    Chapter 2 Yeah, laugh it up life. Give me an amazing morning, lull me into a false sense of security, and then pull this on me. Well life can just ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: One Hour- Chapter 1

    I enjoyed your amount of imagery, however I did find several problems with this story. #1: Your "minutes to go" seemed to go by incredibly fast. She begins to think ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Winter Love

    Hmm...the biggest issue with this story is that you forgot your quotation marks. Although I could somewhat tell who was speaking, that's still a distraction. Also, you should not use ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flesh-Cases

    It is a bit morbid, not that I mind that sort of thing. But in general, it was also a bit..scatterbrained. In light of the fact you wrote this absentmindedly ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who am I Meant to Be

    Hmmm....identity crises are common these days, and I think your poem captures that nicely, if it was intended to be a song. My only note for you is that your ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Demon- Prologue

    I'm relieved you included that little note before the story began, otherwise I would have been utterly lost. Truthfully, I did enjoy this story, and found nothing wrong with it ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Bet Chapter 1

    Ever think you're about to have one of the best days ever? You wake up early from a good sleep, the sun is shining, you go downstairs and find that ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    I definitely enjoyed this work, and was sad to see there was no "Chapter 1" after the title name. Although, there does seem to be one problem. The setting of ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Life and times of Secert Treasure

    Greetings, peasant! Ohohoho! I'm here to review your work! So, I have read this piece and found a large amount of spelling and grammatical errors. This takes away from the ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Title has yet to be made...

    Hmmm...I can see why a title has yet to be made! You definitely pose quite a riddle to the reader with this mysterious object...I can't say anything bad about this ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It seems like...

    Hmm...it's rare to find a positive poem that isn't about love these days. Well, your message was positive enough. My only suggestion here would be to get rid of the ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Paper Plane

    At some time, at some place in this immiscible world, what mixed up our two hapless worlds together was a single paper plane. I slipped out of the hospital everyday ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bride in Black Veil

    I liked the topic of this poem. It almost made me think of Ms. Havisham from the novel Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. However, there were some spelling errors that ...

    Sep 20, 2011


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex