User avatar

DarthKay

  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    Thanks so much everyone! :D TexanWriter and TheTruthLiesWithin, I definitely agree with everything you said. I did have a bit of trouble with the chin and its 'lumpiness' but it ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    So for art class we had to draw a picture of ourselves pulling an "expressive face" using charcoal.. that's why it looks a little weird. Anyways, please tell me what ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Star Wars!

    Wow! Love it :) It looks really professional.. Keep it up! xxx Darth..

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm back!

    Wow! Your art is insane!! (but in a really awesome, super cool way ofcourse :D ) How long does it take you to draw these? Anyways, my favourite is the ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting (Nelson Mandela)

    I've resized it now... hope it's a bit better! :) Thanks for the comments! It's acrylic paint on canvas.. if that's what you're asking. Abigail, yes I know the eyes ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting (Nelson Mandela)

    Okay, this is a painting I did of Nelson Mandela (Not sure if you know who that is) for school. Any reviews would be much appreciated :D Thanks!

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Jump

    Wow! this is really pretty :) I especially love the way the water looks likes its coming straight toward the viewer *Nice

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Wow! Thank you all so much for the comments :D Sorry about the late reply though! Anyways, here are some close-ups if anybody's interested...

    May 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    Hi Zebra!! Wow, I think this is really cool... for a few reasons: 1. The lines inside the heart look awesome, kinda looks the inside of a real heart. 2. ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    This picture is really pretty! You draw the body beautifully and the very long legs make the drawing seem unreal (Like a faerie.) Lovely :D Keep on drawing!

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting

    Wow! This is stunning. I love how all the leaves are flying around but the tree seems so still, lovely :D Just one question: In the close-up of the picture, ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Thanks... I'll post more soon :)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    So this my painting of Monet's : "The Cliff, Etretat, Sunset"

    Apr 26, 2010


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind