User avatar

DarthKay

  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    ... My favourite time of year. The transition from the sweltering heat of summer to the biting chill of winter. A time of mellow temperatures and lazy days. More subdued ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Jump

    Wow! this is really pretty :) I especially love the way the water looks likes its coming straight toward the viewer *Nice

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Wow! Thank you all so much for the comments :D Sorry about the late reply though! Anyways, here are some close-ups if anybody's interested...

    May 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    Hi Zebra!! Wow, I think this is really cool... for a few reasons: 1. The lines inside the heart look awesome, kinda looks the inside of a real heart. 2. ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What's... ?

    Hey guys ;) I definitely agree with you, Knightley, it does look pretty jumbled... Its actually starting to confuse me now! But thanks a lot for the feedback :D It ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What's... ?

    What's a flower without a petal What's a storm without rain What's Hansel without Gretel What's sorrow without pain? What's a shoe without laces What's a bee without a sting ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pebbles (Edit)

    Not bad for a scientist :wink: Beautiful, like I said before, I wish I could write that! Please post some more lyrics soon, I really enjoyed reading these. Definitely like ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Special Place

    I fixed it up now so hopefully there are no more problems, But thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :D

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    This picture is really pretty! You draw the body beautifully and the very long legs make the drawing seem unreal (Like a faerie.) Lovely :D Keep on drawing!

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting

    Wow! This is stunning. I love how all the leaves are flying around but the tree seems so still, lovely :D Just one question: In the close-up of the picture, ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Thanks... I'll post more soon :)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Special Place

    Thanks a lot! :D The reason why "I" don't really feature in this piece is because it is supposed to be a descriptive essay (Yes, this was my english homework ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    So this my painting of Monet's : "The Cliff, Etretat, Sunset"

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Special Place

    Thanks Mr Knightley , I'll keep that in mind :wink: This is my first post so wasn't even expecting to get any comments at all... so thank you :)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Special Place

    My Special Place It is often said that true happiness lies within... that is exactly where I go to find my special place. The outside world has an ugly face; ...

    Apr 26, 2010


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright