-
Re: Charcoal Drawing
Thanks so much everyone! :D TexanWriter and TheTruthLiesWithin, I definitely agree with everything you said. I did have a bit of trouble with the chin and its 'lumpiness' but it ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Charcoal Drawing
So for art class we had to draw a picture of ourselves pulling an "expressive face" using charcoal.. that's why it looks a little weird. Anyways, please tell me what ...
Apr 23, 2011 -
Re: [Title needed]
Oh wow :) Thanks so much for the reviews! I know it's not amazing but i was just sick today, lying in bed, so i just came up with that ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: Star Wars!
Wow! Love it :) It looks really professional.. Keep it up! xxx Darth..
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: [Title needed]
He said what he said Then turned to go What he could've had He'll never know He stole her future Sent her back to the past Where their memories Would ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: I'm back!
Wow! Your art is insane!! (but in a really awesome, super cool way ofcourse :D ) How long does it take you to draw these? Anyways, my favourite is the ...
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: Painting (Nelson Mandela)
I've resized it now... hope it's a bit better! :) Thanks for the comments! It's acrylic paint on canvas.. if that's what you're asking. Abigail, yes I know the eyes ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Painting (Nelson Mandela)
Okay, this is a painting I did of Nelson Mandela (Not sure if you know who that is) for school. Any reviews would be much appreciated :D Thanks!
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: I Never Understood
Awesomeness :) That is all...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Rice Crispies
Oh thanks so much you guys! On that last line I pictured a bunch of kids sitting at a table with fake smiles and plastered on make-up. Haha, Calligraphy... I ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Rice Crispies
Okay, this isn't too good. I wrote it a couple years ago for school and then lost it... and then found it again :D Please tell me what you think... ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Christian Contradiction
Wow, this is amazing! Funny story actually: I read it on my cell phone, on facebook at about midnight a while ago. Imagine how long it took to read that ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: My life changed in and instant...
Thanks for the feedback! The reason why my story is actually so short is because it was actually something I had to write for school and it could only be ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: My life changed in and instant...
“Power-ball offers you the chance to win sums of money greater than any amount the standard lottery can offer...” I had heard this advert numerous times on the radio whilst ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: Autumn
Thank you :D Oops! and yes, you're right! *edited* And thanks a lot for the review!!
May 15, 2010
