User avatar

DarthKay

  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    Thanks so much everyone! :D TexanWriter and TheTruthLiesWithin, I definitely agree with everything you said. I did have a bit of trouble with the chin and its 'lumpiness' but it ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    So for art class we had to draw a picture of ourselves pulling an "expressive face" using charcoal.. that's why it looks a little weird. Anyways, please tell me what ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: [Title needed]

    Oh wow :) Thanks so much for the reviews! I know it's not amazing but i was just sick today, lying in bed, so i just came up with that ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Star Wars!

    Wow! Love it :) It looks really professional.. Keep it up! xxx Darth..

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [Title needed]

    He said what he said Then turned to go What he could've had He'll never know He stole her future Sent her back to the past Where their memories Would ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm back!

    Wow! Your art is insane!! (but in a really awesome, super cool way ofcourse :D ) How long does it take you to draw these? Anyways, my favourite is the ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting (Nelson Mandela)

    I've resized it now... hope it's a bit better! :) Thanks for the comments! It's acrylic paint on canvas.. if that's what you're asking. Abigail, yes I know the eyes ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting (Nelson Mandela)

    Okay, this is a painting I did of Nelson Mandela (Not sure if you know who that is) for school. Any reviews would be much appreciated :D Thanks!

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Never Understood

    Awesomeness :) That is all...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    Oh thanks so much you guys! On that last line I pictured a bunch of kids sitting at a table with fake smiles and plastered on make-up. Haha, Calligraphy... I ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    Okay, this isn't too good. I wrote it a couple years ago for school and then lost it... and then found it again :D Please tell me what you think... ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christian Contradiction

    Wow, this is amazing! Funny story actually: I read it on my cell phone, on facebook at about midnight a while ago. Imagine how long it took to read that ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My life changed in and instant...

    Thanks for the feedback! The reason why my story is actually so short is because it was actually something I had to write for school and it could only be ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My life changed in and instant...

    “Power-ball offers you the chance to win sums of money greater than any amount the standard lottery can offer...” I had heard this advert numerous times on the radio whilst ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    Thank you :D Oops! and yes, you're right! *edited* And thanks a lot for the review!!

    May 15, 2010


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright